Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Camcorder Spare Battery Wrong Battery....dont Buy It Can I Use My Sony/Canon Camcorder Batteries Into An Adapter To Power Other Things? (See My Details)?

Can I use my Sony/Canon camcorder batteries into an adapter to power other things? (See my details)? - camcorder spare battery wrong battery....dont buy it

Basically a long time ago I saw the third-party product. Sony battery in it and can break a wire coming and that she put her head into the adapter and use it - to say, to allow replacement batteries for Sony .... ... LCD monitor.

I've tried, now find the use of words such as adapters and converters, but I get that Equpiment chargers and car. In lookin for that band in the back of the LCD, so it can run on batteries Canon. (Batteries XL2)

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment