Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pole Vault Exercises I Need Some New Pole Vault Workouts That Don't Require Weight Lifting.?

I need some new pole vault workouts that don't require weight lifting.? - pole vault exercises

I am in the second year in the pole vault for the first time this year. I look forward more than 115 pounds, 5.3, and very well built for my size. I am currently training very well that I am at home in my spare time: 600 push-ups (10 reps of 60 [also do another kind of iron from 40] of each set), 1200 squats (10, many of 120) the first day and the next day that I drive 600 from 300 less obliquely, and repeat every day. I want a little variety in my routine, nothing to do with free weights and I would not (the use of tools, I prefer to avoid training more or less with your body and thats it) (dumbbells are a possible exception) What are some good training , strength in the pole vault?

0 comments:

Post a Comment