Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cancer Cervical In Connection With Gentil Warts What's Causing My Period's Irregularity (comes And Goes With Intercourse)?

What's causing my period's irregularity (comes and goes with intercourse)? - cancer cervical in connection with gentil warts

Before meeting with my friend, my periods were always regularly irregular. Always gave me a month, but my time than expected, every two months for 7-9 days. That was before I was sexually active. Then I got my current boyfriend, the sex and started my period was normally meets once a month - 28 days cycle - came as expected, and so on. He got a job of the state and returned to my time every two months. We were not as active as ever, of course, so I thought it had something to do with sex.

But now my time was really scared me to death. Instead of skipping a month is normal for my time, I skipped a month and when he at the time it took about 2 weeks and a half. This happened after I followed this new statewith my friend and our sexual activity is increasing. I do not know if this makes sense. After completion of my time and having sex my periods suddenly .. There was a slight pink tinge. It was the afternoon away. A further meeting of sex later, he returned for half a day. This happened twice, then we have managed to have sex with no sign of my time ... That lasted about a week. My friend and I had sex last night and this morning I woke up to another little surprise. For three or four days since the last time we did. I am getting on my days, but not a month or every two months.

Is there a connection between my age and gender, or it may Somethtion as a whole, some health problems.

My sister had cancer of the cervix and one sister have now been tested. The doctor says that you have. My symptoms are available to this or any related health problems. Can someone tell me what happens. I have no health insurance, and I'm broke - I wish I could afford it, just go to the doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment