Friday, February 19, 2010

Elevated Creatine Kinase Levels Ncis 2 Year Old W/ Abnormal Labs?

2 year old w/ abnormal labs? - elevated creatine kinase levels ncis

My 2 1 / 2 year old son had levels of the liver for 7 months (I think 5 tries). He has recently tested their levels of creatine kinase and also turned higher. We have seen Neuroscience. and he told me that my son looked healthy enough, and drew more blood to check levels again. Somebody has an idea of the diseases of the liver and CK? It seems low to me sometimes, but the neurosurgeon said that in general no worse muscle tone. The laboratories are recent.
SGOT / AST = 89
SGPT / ALT = 92
LDH = 564
CK = 2288
He also had a BUN / levels / high creatinine, before the return and potassim CO2, high high, high blood sugar levels, several senior PTT and lymph high over the past 7 months. I am very concerned that something is wrong and you have not only Drs & #039 have not been found;. I like your liver is not high and has been so long. He is small for his age, now as FTT. There were also delays in the development and some regression, but it is now almost achieved, except as needed PT.

1 comments:

Travelle... said...

There is a nurse, and this would need to inform, help more medical care is urgently needed by many of us. God bless you and your child, all I can do is say a prayer and then x

Post a Comment