Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures Breastfeeding Your Man Small Stories In Big Disasters, Natural And Otherwise?

Small stories in big disasters, natural and otherwise? - pictures breastfeeding your man

Sometimes I think / remember and pray for those whose history is mentioned only briefly in the middle of the vast natural resources and not as natural disasters.

For example, the great earthquake in Northridge for 15 years - one of the first reports of the death of a woman who had something in a hurry for your baby in the manger was tripped and broke his neck. I heard nothing else about this, because the collapse of an apartment house, has more news. I always think of them occur as earthquakes, and wonder what the little ones.

The image of the man who may be from a tower on 9-11 and why - if (head although men, the details, perhaps, wrote an article about "Who was he jumped?") I think of him and his family.

Reports of a lady that babies who are breast-feeding in the Superdome after Hurricane Katrina, because there is no formula and clean water. Or reports that people have been injured or killed.

I wonder, not for the "little people feel when major disasters, and to live these stories with you and if you are religious, these people randomly add their prayers?

1 comments:

SEOplanN... said...

Sorry for all the little people.

25 should I not weep for those who have problems? Let my soul for the poor so sad?

But for the grace of God I

I pray for them.

Post a Comment