Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is Ensure Good For U How Can I Ensure The Cows Have A Good Life When Choosing Dairy?

How can I ensure the cows have a good life when choosing dairy? - is ensure good for u

For example, without eggs are available. I know that technically refers to food that they eat. Who knows whether it is a company that only milk cheese is a good situation? I live in Canada.

PS. I have tried vegan this month and thinks only eat one ounces soy cheese nautious me. Cheese is the only thing I do not really miss!

1 comments:

obviousl... said...

I would say that cows have a good life, but it is subjective, so the argument will never end and some people are never happy. I say they have a good life, because the farmer is looking to maximize their production, like any business. If your cows are in trouble, sick or unwell, out in the general decline in production and work to what is the problem, recover.

For example, did you know that cows have the mattress? Some dairies use, because they have found that between milking cows better place to rest a water bed sit or lie on the ground or cement. There are also misting to maintain the freshness of the barns, the fans, scratching and all sorts of things to keep cows comfortable.

And as far as turning the beef at the end of his life .... Some of you people with the same problem as the grandfather of support for the decommissioning of their misery when he too old to go to the toilet more? Some people are and I say it's really BS

In any case, find a direct answer to your question, if you can stopas a small dairy (cows, goats, buffalo, whatever) in your area that produces its own cheese. You can visit and first-hand exactly what goes on behind the scenes. The quality is probably great too.

Post a Comment