Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Balloons Party Shop What Would You Tell A Friend If You Do Not Want To Go To Their Party?

What would you tell a friend if you do not want to go to their party? - balloons party shop

(So this girl who is usually with us, we call Amaya) invited me and my other friends at a party (almost absorbed, because it's like a battle of water on the planet and we love 15) Finally, in short, to all my other friends who had been invited `t go and do not want to go, or because they just relax and sit down at my place Saturday for a party that suckish mother watches over us all the time. I can not say because I'll finally had birthday (which was a bear) to build a working group of the workshop and I was sick last week. What kind of excuse, I invent? You need a credible and brilliant! Thank you loads!
- Angel ♥

Can not say I'm from the country because they know that my mother no reason. I have had no siblings and only one family together from all my relatives who live far away.

1 comments:

a_phanto... said...

Angel, tell the truth, please. Say "I love being with you, but last week I was sick, and I do not feel to be surrounded by a crowd this weekend." I have just lying around, and chill.But Wana Hey, thank you for the invitation.

Post a Comment