Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gouty Arthritis And Weather How To Stop Reoccuring Gout (gouty Arthritis) Attacks? Does Diet And Weather Affect The Severity Of Attacks?

How to stop reoccuring gout (gouty arthritis) attacks? does diet and weather affect the severity of attacks? - gouty arthritis and weather

I suffer from gout (gouty arthritis) for a few years. my dr. United States, I took a daily dose of allopurinol to sp (uric acid? Control) of the degree of acidity (the gout). for one years I have not suddenly and now livin in China. and had several attacks and each attack is worse than before. I researched various sources. Most would agree that alcohol consumption less frequently to prevent attacks of gout. If I followed all the advice I will never be another attack?

3 comments:

bigmama said...

I have a diet without alcohol, sugar and carbohydrates lowers the pH of the body and helps to reduce waste. Eat plenty of vegetables, especially green vegetables and protein, tofu, meat, eggs, milk. No bread or rice grains until they add in the diet, which has few carbohydrates in the 30 days, just 2 cups of whole grains per day. I guarantee you will feel better and you see the difference. And do not forget water, 2 liters per day, pure and fresh. No soda or juice, too much sugar. Do not drink only water, no tea or coffee does not. Coffee farming in coffee and tea dehydrate the body and increase uric acid levels when the body is dehydrated. speedy recovery.

Bucky Ruckus said...

I have another attack in three years I received allopurinol almost as long. I have tried to limit foods containing purines, it's easy on red meat and seafood acidic foods like tomatoes gave me some problems. I had to make a decision about alcohol, because in my experience, which acted as a trigger for any attack of gout. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it seems to work.

Blue Polaris said...

I am not a doctor.

Food and medicines can reduce the frequency of attacks, but no one can guarantee when it will happen.

In any case, what you can do to relieve pain during an acute attack:
1. NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory non-steroid), or relieve pain. Ask your doctor for the dosage and when adjusted to take these drugs (NSAIDs may reduce renal function).
2. The injection of corticosteroids.

Post a Comment