Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wine Testing What Is The Naked Winery? Is It What It Sounds Like? I Think It Is A Nude Wine Tasting, What Is It For Real?

What is the Naked Winery? Is it what it sounds like? I think it is a nude wine tasting, what is it for real? - wine testing

My friend and I were looking around and found her refrigerator sent an invitation to a wine tasting called "Naked Wine Tasting" for their parents. We were in an argument that the climate was a marketing Gimik or an independent testing wine naked. We went to their website, but does not answer many questions. For each point for me was not for him. We wonder if anyone really knows?

2 comments:

TDub said...

Just marketing light, my love. You have to verify the Great Sex Brewing, then;)

Lisa H said...

not necessarily tasting literalyl naked. I have a client in my sister Canadian company called Naked Grape. This is a winery. His motto is that the production of wines without oak to allow the grapes to bring to full expression. Pun. The wheel is probably the same. Personally, it is likely that some marketing and try to find a topic.

If you're curious, call the number listed in the brochure for your car.

Post a Comment